When connecting CCH and Xero Tax makes sense
This is a guest post by Lisa Kim, a Tax & Accounting Product Manager from Wolters Kluwer.
We understand that each practice has different needs and when it comes to choosing software, there’s no one-size-fits-all solution. But now, with a closer partnership between Wolters Kluwer and Xero, you’ve got more options than before.
Integrations between Wolters Kluwer and Xero
Wolters Kluwer provides a number of integrations with Xero Tax:
- CCH iFirm Practice Manager and Xero Tax
- CCH iKnow and Xero Tax
- CCH iQ and Xero Tax (for early 2019 release)
If you’re looking to take advantage of the efficiency gains from these integrations, contact Wolters Kluwer and ask about their year-end promotion or speak to your Xero account manager.
CCH iFirm Practice Manager and Xero Tax integration
In three clicks, you can connect CCH iFirm Practice Manager to Xero Tax and take advantage of the extensive job management and reporting tools in CCH iFirm Practice Manager while seamlessly creating and lodging tax returns in Xero Tax.
This complements the existing features within Xero to manage your client’s fixed asset registers and annual financial reports (which can integrate into Xero Tax).
With an unrivaled depth of functionality, CCH iFirm Practice Manager provides immediate visibility of your practice’s key metrics in one glance. You can:
- keep your finger on the pulse of your business with access to comprehensive job management tools – including the ability to track job progress based on status or budget, as well as data views by partner (client or job), manager (client or job), client or client group
- manage practices with multiple billing entities
- streamline your administrative processes with automatic creation of recurring jobs prefilled with staff allocations and budgets from the previous job
- manage your practice with detailed reporting on job profitability, staff capacity planning, and productivity
When connected to Xero Tax, client data can be updated in CCH iFirm and synchronised between the two databases. This allows you to efficiently maintain accurate data in both systems while using a combination of software solutions to fit your business needs.
Xero Tax and CCH iKnow integration
Xero Tax practitioners can access deep industry content, insights, and commentary from the Australian Master Tax Guide directly from tax returns to quickly and easily research tax queries.
Xero Tax and CCH iQ integration
In early 2019, we’ll be introducing our integration between CCH iQ and Xero Tax.
Exclusively available through CCH iFirm, this powerful combination will quickly identify key legislative changes, judicial rulings, and ATO updates that could directly affect your clients by analysing the data from tax returns lodged via Xero Tax. You can then use the tools in CCH iFirm to communicate this information to your clients and start a conversation on consulting or advisory services.
CCH iFirm 2018 special offer available now
If you decide CCH iFirm Practice Manager is the one for you, sign up before the end of December 2018 and pay nothing until April 2019. To find out more, contact Wolters Kluwer or speak to your Xero account manager.
Source: Xero Blog