See what’s in store for you at Xerocon Brisbane 2019
Xerocon Brisbane is the world’s most beautiful and innovative conference for cloud accounting leaders in Australia, New Zealand and Asia. Your 3-day Xerocon Brisbane experience begins from Day Xero (almost sold out!), one day before the main conference, where you can choose to attend a series of hands-on, tailored workshops on leadership, customer success and practice management.
Also on Day Xero, come meet and greet with the Xero Asia team and your fellow peers travelling from Asia. Speak with your Xero Account Manager to learn more and RSVP.
It’s not all about the accounting
The two-day conference features world-class inspirational speakers, thought leaders and industry professionals – and it’s not all debits and credits! Highlights from the conference agenda include:
- Learn a surprisingly simple (and old!) trick which will help you connect with others and increase your likelihood of influencing them in Influencing humans: The oldest trick in a very old book by Nigel Latta, Clinical Psychologist and Author
- Discover specific tools and strategies that will help you feel and perform better in life and at work in Bring your A-Game by Emma Murray, Psychotherapist, mindfulness coach, NLP master practitioner and clinical hypnotherapist
- Find a purpose for yourself and for your business in For the sake of your family, your friends and the planet – learn to love your stuff! by Dr. Richard Denniss, Chief Economist and former Executive Director of The Australia Institute
- Learn how to truly place your customer experience at the heart of your business strategy through a highly engaged and active employee community in Customer Centric Approach by Rachael Powell, Chief Customer and People Officer, Xero
- Learn how your ‘presence’ as a leader can have a significant impact on the team you lead or the clients you support in Leadership Matters by Peter Baines OAM, Company Director of Peter Baines Consulting
“Xero did a very good job putting together a lot of inspiring speakers. Talking about what’s important, how to build a better culture within our firm, and provide better services to our clients.”
– Elaine Lim, Agere Accounting & Advisory – Singapore
It’s all about the community
Every year, Xero partners come from all around the world to attend Xerocon. More than 50 Xero- integrated app partners are set to exhibit at Xerocon Brisbane 2019 with more set to come! They include inventory apps, invoicing and job management tools, payment solutions, reporting apps and most of all cloud integrators that can help you piece them all together.
Xerocon Brisbane ends with the legendary Xerocon Wrap Party, held at Howard Smith Wharves nestled against cliffs by the river and sits beneath the iconic Story Bridge with views of the Brisbane city skyline. It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet, learn and partner 3,000 accounting and bookkeeping peers from around the world.
“We have a great relationship (with other partners in Asia) and it’s really exciting to hear what they’re doing, the success stories they have, the clients they’re working with, the problems they’ve solved, and we can share ideas and help to support each other develop across the region.”
– Jonathan Fryer, Mazars – Thailand
Still on the fence?
As Mazars Thailand’s Jonathan Fryer says,
“It’s well worth your time and investment, because you get this opportunity to step out of your office, and be surrounded by so many people who can really inspire you to take your practice and your clients to another level.”
The early-bird offer for Xerocon Brisbane tickets ends on 23:59 AEST, 19 July 2019. Don’t miss this 20% offer (you save AUD 200) to get in to the world’s most beautiful accounting conference. Speak to your Xero Account Manager about reserving a spot to meet with the Xero Asia team at the Asia Partner Welcome and Networking event on the evening of 3 September 2019, one day before the Xerocon main conference. We hope to see you there!
The post See what’s in store for you at Xerocon Brisbane 2019 appeared first on Xero Blog.
Source: Xero Blog